A market-leading, growth-enabling Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for SMBs.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a complete enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution for mid-sized organisations that is fast to implement, easy to configure, and simple to use.
Right from the start, simplicity has guided and continues to guide innovations in product design, development, implementation, and usability. With a client portfolio spanning Manufacturing , Wholesale & Distribution , Retail & eCommerce and Service , we are ideally placed to understand the unique challenges you face and work closely with you to help overcome your business challenges efficiently and cost-effectively.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Capabilities
- Financial Management and Accounting – Manage your cash, assets, and banking.
- Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Operations – Track and manage your production, inventory, orders, and vendors.
- Marketing, Sales and Service – Manage your campaigns, sales opportunities, contacts, and service contracts.
- Project Management – Create estimates, track projects, and manage capacity.
- Business Intelligence and Reporting – Get real-time visibility and analytics to track performance and to act with insight.
- Multi-currency – Compete globally with multi-currency and language capabilities.
- Document capture and storage – Drag and drop emails and ﬁles or capture paper documents with locally attached scanners.
- Personalised batch delivery – Schedule batches of documents to be sent later and automatically attach supporting documents.
Microsoft Dynamics Advantages
- Get up and running quickly – Feel confident from the start with a familiar, role-relevant user experience
- Do business anywhere – Stay connected and productive on the go
- Help reduce risk – Rely on a flexible and trusted Microsoft platform that spans your entire IT ecosystem
- Grow efficiently – Help reduce your IT costs, and easily scale up or down with the Microsoft Cloud
Dynamics NAV uniquely brings together business applications, data, documents and devices. An ERP business solution for SMB puts your people at the centre, helping them make the most of their time. From server to cloud, desktop to mobile, get one familiar user experience to automate your business, help increase sales, enhance collaboration and amaze your customers.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV overview
See how Samita uses Microsoft Dynamics NAV to manage profitable and efficient business growth.
Dynamics 365 Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics NAV has now been updated, improved and renamed to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central .
Take a guided tour
Get in touch about Dynamics NAV
Support is Ending for NAV – Here’s Why You Should Upgrade
If you are a user of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 or an earlier version, this blog is for you!It is often said that ERP systems have a lifespan of around five to ten years, at which point it is recommended that you upgrade your system. This doesn’t mean that the ERP...
A Fixed Price Approach to Dynamics NAV Upgrades
For a Microsoft Dynamics NAV system to meet unique requirements and be compliant legally, organisations invest a significant amount of time and money. So why would they disregard the substantial investment they have made, and discard critical developments and data...
New Import One-Stop Shop Scheme and how it affects Business Central
What is the Import One-Stop Shop (IOSS)?The Import One-Stop Shop (IOSS) is the electronic portal businesses can use since 1st July 2021 to comply with their VAT e-commerce obligations on distance sales of imported goods. When this scheme is used, the seller will...
Accelerate Purchase Orders with Continia Document Capture
Data entry can be time consuming. Accountants know this all too well, particularly when it comes to purchase orders and purchase invoices. Without the right tools, businesses can be inefficient when ensuring the correct documents have the correct information and are...
Why Upgrade Your ERP to Microsoft Business Central in 2021?
Throughout 2020 and even now, the priority for many businesses has been to save costs and maintain a healthy workforce. Plans to upgrade out-dated ERP systems were left stagnant because management teams felt it wasn’t the right time. Across the world, businesses have...
Upgrading from NAV? Join the webinar by 鲸鱼电竞2.0 - the UK’s Top Dynamics NAV Partner
What is Business Central? Dynamics 365 Business Central is Microsoft’s latest Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution developed for small to medium enterprises (SMEs). A refreshed User Interface, increased automation capabilities, and actionable business insights...
鲸鱼电竞2.0 provided very competitive onshore and offshore rates for our Dynamics NAV implementation. In addition, they demonstrated flexibility and resourcefulness in order to meet our short implementation deadline successfully. Their functional consultants possess a high level of expertise in the product and were willing to go the extra mile to handhold our Finance team during the implementation.
We’ve been working with Mercurius for more than 5 years, they both implemented and support our NAV system. We’ve found NAV to be a great end-to-end solution for our business and it performs all our organisational processes extremely well.
Mercurius have always been very responsive to our needs and continue to offer great pro-active advice and guidance on how we can improve our business with NAV using both existing and new features. I would be happy to recommend Microsoft Dynamics NAV as a Business System; as well as Mercurius to anyone looking for a partner who is able to offer excellent skills and a high level of service at a very competitive rate.