We hope you’ve had a promising start to 2021!
WHAT’S NEW FOR BUSINESS CENTRAL?
Our teams are always ready to help you improve your ERP & CRM Systems.
To keep you informed, they prepared a summary of the current and upcoming releases for Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Assisted setup helps move the task of adjusting item costs to the background
- Automatic creation of lot and serial number information cards
Better with Microsoft 365
- Look up Business Central contacts from within Microsoft Teams
- Enablement of Word merge in Business Central
Microsoft Power Platform
- Virtual tables for Microsoft Dataverse
- Synchronise item availability from Business Central to Dynamics 365 Sales
The Continued Impact Of Brexit
WHAT’S NEW FOR DYNAMICS 365 CRM?
- Enhanced trial experience for realising the potential and premium features of Sales Insights
- Move personal settings to a dedicated area switcher in Dynamics 365 Sales hub app
- Invoke Power Automate flows from macros in Customer Service workspace for automating common and repetitive tasks, and help ensure consistency and quality of these tasks across large teams
- Enhanced look-and-feel and navigational experience for multisession apps where an agent works on multiple cases simultaneously
- Use connectors to ingest and unify data, bringing in transactional, observational, and behavioural data from various data sources
- Transform customer data intelligently to build a unified customer profile conforming to Common Data Model
These are just a few of the new features for Sales, Customer Service, and Customer Insights.
Check the link below for further information on what’s new for Dynamics 365 CRM, including updates for Marketing, Field Service, and more!
Microsoft Dynamics 365 2021 release wave 1 plan overview | Microsoft Docs
Until next time!
The team is always ready to help if you have any queries.
We will give you the latest updates with the next Newsletter in March.
Upgrading From Microsoft Dynamics NAV
If you want to know the ins and outs of upgrading the NAV ERP your business relies on, sign up for our webinar on the 24th of March!
We can also explore areas in greater detail with a question and answer session following the
The webinar will answer some of the most critical questions:
- What will be the impact on my licenses?
- What will happen to my existing customisations and developments?
- What data will be transferable and how do I do it?
- Shall I stay on premise or move to the cloud?
- How much will upgrading cost and is it fixed?
The webinar is now available to watch on-demand!
Please click the button below to view