As we wait for the Olympics this year, 鲸鱼电竞2.0 already scores gold in another Microsoft Partner category!
This new competency is “ Cloud Business Applications SMB option ”
It was released in February, and we achieved it this month! There were multiple requirements for this certification, including exams, revenue growth, new customers, and successful projects.
This is a milestone in our journey as a Gold Microsoft partner, showing how much our expertise continues to grow concerning Microsoft solutions.
Enable Azure Site Recovery while creating Azure Virtual Machines
Microsoft has announced a new capability in Azure Site Recovery (ASR) to further improve the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) posture of Azure Virtual Machines (VMs)– in-line enablement of ASR at the time of VM creation. This capability helps you avoid the hassle of separately configuring DR across regions (or zones) after the creation of VMs.
For more information on this, please get in touch .
Business Central Release Wave 1
Microsoft Power BI
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 AI
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights – New Features in April 2021 update
- Enhanced data unification to improve the data quality and reduce redundancy.
- Sharper transformation of data for better accuracy and insights
- Easy to follow guided experience for new users for configuration steps.
Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection – New Features in 2020 Release Wave 2
- Fraud Protection has been released as an independent application as part of the Release Wave 1 of 2020.
- As part of Release Wave 1, behavioural and mobile finger printing has been introduced to improve the accuracy of the fraud management rules.
- An integration wizard has been released in preview to enable the users to onboard Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection in an easy and engaging way.
Dynamics 365 Sales Insights – Key Features
- Guided selling to provide suggestions for cross sell and upsell with timely and actionable insights.
- Increase the productivity of the sales team by providing contextual and real-time suggestions to ensure the data is up to-date, thereby reducing manual data analysis and update.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service Insights – Key Features
- Predict customer lifetime value.
- Enhance the speed of customer service delivery using the analytics generated from customer satisfaction scores and customer sentiments.
4TH AUGUST – 10:00AM
Our partner, Tasklet Factory has recently developed a production module providing you with the same user-friendly options when dealing with production orders that you already know from your warehouse management.
With Mobile WMS, you can now handle the entire process from receiving components in your warehouse, registering the components consumption/time, and lastly, registering the output into your inventory.
The focus has been to:
- Ensure flexibility and user friendliness when working with production orders.
- For providing end-to-end traceability in your production.
- Build bridges between your warehouse and production processes.
For more information on Tasklet and their solutions, feel free to visit their website or contact us.
Explore more of our partners using the button below.
Ransomware, DDoS attacks, data leaks: unfortunately, cybercrime is a major issue these days. Our partner Boltrics has released some advice on how organisations can protect themselves against cyber-attacks. We have summarised the key areas below:
Minimize the chance of a hack
Keep your software updated to reduce risk of breaches
Regularly go live with a complete new environment (for example every year), to prevent one application to become the Achilles heel of your entire organization.
Involve your employees
This reduces the chance that, for example, someone in your organization accidentally downloads a wrong file or mishandles sensitive data.
Make your organisation less interesting for hackers
Make sure you use various applications that you, if possible, run in the cloud of different suppliers. For example, use Office 365 Online from Microsoft, and host your Dynamics solution on the Microsoft server.
Minimize damages when hacked
For example, make clear agreements on who is in charge in this hypothetical situation. State when and how you are going to escalate, and determine who you are going to inform.
Furthermore, backups of your systems can give you the possibility to directly switch to a different environment. In that way, your processes often can continue undisturbed.
MERCURIUS IT SOLUTIONS
We have developed our own Add-On solutions for NAV and Business Central, specially designed for clients to overcome challenges unique to their business.
One of our top solutions is for construction businesses, focusing on the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS).
The UK’s leading panel manufacturer
As one of our latest projects, our customer was experiencing issues as the communication between departments was not optimised, leading to multiple emails and delays whenever approvals were needed. We designed an automatic workflow using Microsoft Power Automate which accelerated their approvals process. In addition, weintegrated Microsoft Teams with other applications (Forms pro, Planner, Power Apps, Automate, flows) to make collaboration even more efficient.
Below are the key highlights from this project:
- Interactive Microsoft Power BI dashboards (daily data refresh) ensure that all the key users have a good insight into the inventory and sell of the products
- Export facility in Power BI (Excel, CSV, PDF) has simplified the work to a greater extent
- Creating Quotations using forms pro which will gather information of quotation and publish it for other users to use it
Under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS), contractors deduct money from a subcontractor’s payments and pass it to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). The deductions count as advance payments towards the subcontractor’s tax and National Insurance. Contractors must register for the scheme. Subcontractors don’t have to register, but deductions are taken from their payments at a higher rate if they’re not registered.
What does Mercurius’ CIS solution do?
Our CIS solution saves you time by automating the accounting aspects CIS invoices from subcontractors as well the payment part of it. It also manages construction subcontractor’s advance tax and National Insurance liability and automates the registration of subcontractor’s advance tax with HMRC.
Features and Benefits
- HMRC Ready
- Vendor verification and Online CIS Statement Submission
- Support for CIS Returns Processing
- CIS Registration Validation with HMRC Portal
- Transactional triggers for CIS Tax Accounting in the system
- Support for Sub-Ledgers for CIS Module, Tax Withholding Overview
- Monthly CIS Tax Return Summary Generation
- Option for extended reporting and analytics
See more about Mercurius Solutions
Until Next Time!
If you would like to know more, please get in touch or visit our website !