D365 Insight Dashboard – New from 鲸鱼电竞2.0
How long does it take to find the information that’s critical to you?
We have recently created a customisable dashboard that can help staff from any department. The user can decide what information they want to see on their front NAV or Business Central screen (role centre) and every time they refresh, the numbers on the dashboard will be calculated based on the current data in the system.
Save time and prioritise tasks
Key insights provided quickly and easily. Prioritise tasks by using real-time data.
No customisation needed from developers. Staff can configure the dashboard on their own.
Useful for any department
Whether you’re in sales, finance, production, or another department, this tool can help you.
Keep a look out for updates on this or contact us to be first in line!
What’s New for D365 Business Central?
Business Central online is a service that consists of a Microsoft-maintained platform and business functionality. Many Microsoft partners provide extra business functionality, such as to address specific industry or localisation needs.
New capabilities roll out in release waves that consist of a major update and monthly minor updates. Microsoft has released an article which provides an overview of what you need to know about how a major or minor update for Business Central rolls out, and how the underlying service updates. It includes key dates, actions you need take, and answers some common questions.
With the new Azure Bastion native client support in public preview and included in Standard SKU, you can now:
- Use either SSH or RDP to upload files to a VM from your local computer.
- Use RDP to download files from a VM to your local computer.
20-minute Live Webinar:
Enhancing the Sales and Marketing process with Dynamics 365
Are you curious about the business benefits of Dynamics 365 Sales and Marketing?
You can find out next Wednesday the 2nd of March at 11am GMT in a 20-minute live event.
The following topics will be covered:
- How D365 CRM helps solve today’s business challenges
- Exploring the benefits of D365 Sales and Marketing
- More effective together: How D365 Sales and Marketing complement each other
Want to see on-demand webinars about CRM, Power Platform, and more? Click here
What’s New for D365 CRM?
Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Introduce a powerful search and filter toolset over conversation intelligence. This feature helps sellers and managers get more valuable insights out of the call recordings and insights.
- Dynamics 365 bring new valuable strategy and coaching dashboards from Sales Insights into Dynamics 365. This feature helps to save time for sellers and managers.
- Dynamics 365 Marketing introduces new custom event triggers or power automate flows. Based on the unique needs of your business, you may need to trigger custom processes or Power Automate flows at relevant points in a customer journey Or, you might have multiple journeys that logically function together.
- Introduce a unified view of customer activity across Dynamics 365 Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service. Now you can view both real-time and outbound marketing activities in the Dynamics 365 unified timeline.
- Introduce a new Customer Service admin centre application. The Customer Service admin centre application unifies and simplifies the setup tasks with a guided experience.
- Dynamics 365 introduce new inbox capability in the Customer Service workspace and Omnichannel for Customer Service apps. This feature includes a set of customized views, filters, and sort capabilities across all channels of contact. agents.
Latest Mercurius Insights
Sales is a CRM module in the Dynamics 365 suite that has been developed so teams can easily keep track of accounts and contacts, build and nurture relationships and close deals faster.
To enable businesses of all sizes to utilise the power of Dynamics 365 Sales, Microsoft have a selection of license types available. Our latest blog goes through what type of license is right for you.
What trends do we see in the logistics industry that will help you? And what challenges must you overcome in the new year?
Our recent blog goes through the recovery of the logistics industry, growth of e-fulfilment, pressure on the international supply chain, robotization, and more!