Our Infrastructure Services enable your systems to function efficiently without the stress.
We work with you to build a solid technical foundation which is reliable, scalable, and completely secure. This service ensures end-to-end performance of primary business applications with lower operational expenses and reduced require time to restore.
Would you be interested in an infrastructure efficiency evaluation?
Contact us to know more!
To see more information on our services, please click below.
Managed IT Services
- End User Computing
- Data Centre Management
- MS Application Support
Remote Infrastructure Management Services
- MS Window Server Management Service – Basic
- MS Window Server Management Service – Advance
- Azure Cloud Solution
- Information Security
The B-series Virtual Machines are ideal for workloads that have burstable performance requirements that do not need the full performance of the CPU continuously, such as web servers, proof of concepts, small databases, and development build environments.
The B-series provide you with the ability to purchase a VM size with baseline performance that can build up credits when it is using less than its baseline. When the VM has accumulated credits, the VM can burst above the baseline using up to 100 percent of the vCPU when your application requires higher CPU performance. We have added to the B-series family on Azure Database for MySQL – Flexible Server in the following SKUs: 4, 8, 12, 16, and 20 vCores SKUs.
If you would like to know more on this, get in touch!
What’s New for D365 Power Platform?
- The Power BI app is becoming available in Outlook for Windows and Outlook for the Web. Outlook users will find Power BI in the apps list. It has built-in recently viewed items experience and search, that helps users to find and share data when replying to emails.
- Users can discover and act on their data and insights so quickly and easily. This feature helps drive an organizational data culture.
- Now Power BI will be fully integrated into Outlook and the Office hub.
- Now users can easily find and add Power BI adaptive cards to emails.
- Currently, the Power BI personal app is available in Microsoft Teams. This app enables users to find, consume, or create Power BI content from Outlook and the Office hub.
Cold Chain Connect: Simplify your cold store logistics processes
8th June 12.30pm
During this lunchtime session hosted by the Cold Chain Federation, we will discuss the current cold storage challenges.
In addition, we will demonstrate how these challenges can be addressed by 3PL Dynamics, a software solution specifically designed for cold storage and logistics service providers.
Unlock Efficiency with Dynamics 365 Field Service
28th June 12pm
NEW RECORDED WEBINARS:
The Rising Threat of Cyber Crime to the Cold Chain
Optimize your inbound warehouse processes with Tasklet WMS (20 min webinar)
Registering wrong products and bins into your ERP system?
Struggling with misplacements and finding the right goods in your warehouse?
Join this event about how to save time in the warehouse with Tasklet Mobile WMS.
- Collect and record accurate data about goods-in – digitally, real-time, and right on the spot
- Do efficient put-ways with digital guidance, validation, and a minimum of travel-time
- Quickly locate items in your warehouse using real-time data from your ERP system
Digitalize your invoice processing with electronic documents